Sunday, March 6, 2011

{Can't Stop Making Minis!}

Every time I see a magazine with a picture of a cake or any type of food I think, "I could make a mini of that!"

I really like Paula Deen's magazine. My dad has actually been on her show twice. Does anyone remember the shows when "Skeeter" was her guest? That's my dad!

Here is my latest creation modeled after a cake in her magazine.


It's a Raspberry Limeade cake.


I think it's pretty close.


I modeled this cake after a picture I found
in a cake decorating book.
I sure wish I could have a slice!
Lemon is my favorite!


A bundt cake topped with sugar.
I got a new napkin holder. Isn't it the cutest?!


2 comments:

kimsminiatures said...

I feel the same way every time I look at a cook book or a magazine with a yummy cake on the cover i have to try it in miniature. So fun. I enjoyed this post. I can relate. Great job on all 3 of the cakes. I love Paula Dean. Your dad was on her show? That is awesome. She seems so so nice. Hugs~Kim

Little Things By Anna... said...

Thanks Kim! Yeah my dad has been on her show twice. Pretty neat! Have a great weekend!