Tuesday, February 8, 2011

{I've Been Baking Bread}

I made some baguettes, blueberry muffins,
cinnamon rolls, & banana bread.


 
These are for my miniature bakery.
The buttons show you how small they are.


 This made me want some real banana bread.
I think I will make some and I'll share my grandmother's
recipe with you.I have been making this recipe
for 26 years and it's always so good!


Nana's Banana Bread

3 small bananas
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 stick butter, melted
2 eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup chopped pecans

~ Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
~ Mash bananas with a potato masher.
~ Combine all dry ingredients.
~ Mix in wet ingredients.
~ Grease and flour loaf pan.
~ Bake for 50 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
~ Brush the top with butter.


Serve warm with butter and ENJOY!

No comments: